Job Title: Utilities Pipefitter / Welder (Steam Team)
Utilities Mechanic – Turbine & Pump (Steam Team)
Utilities Water Specialist – Water Treatment & Filtration (Water Team)
Utilities Mechanic – Refrigeration Generation (Water Team)
Utilities Mechanic – Rotating Machinery (Water Team)
Industrial Underground Pipe Inspector (Water Team)
Industrial Underground Pipefitter / Plumber (Water Team)
Plant Maintenance Electrician (Buildings Team)
Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic (Buildings Team)
High Voltage Distribution Electrician (HV Electrical Team)
Reports To: Maintenance Team Supervisor
Work Hours: Day Shift (M-F 06:00AM – 02:30PM)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will get firsthand experience about how both preventive and corrective maintenance is completed on utilities asset generation and distribution equipment as well as those systems related to general building systems.
• Education and operations of Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS).
• Education and use of OSHA safety and other regulatory requirements associated with maintenance and construction standards.
• Education and use of hand and special trade tools associated with the trade applied for.
• Education and use of special related test equipment associated with the trade applied for.
• Working with and assistance of a qualified trade professional with the trade applied for.
• Currently majoring in a trade certificate program associated with any of the listed trades above.
• Eagerness to contribute to our team-oriented environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and people skills.
• Valid driver’s license
• Industrial and office environment
• Must work at times in dirty and noisy areas.
• Position requires strenuous effort, climbing, stair climbing, and crawling to accomplish equipment isolation and movement of material.
• Lifting and carrying of a variety of equipment weighing up to 50 lbs is sometimes necessary.
• Potential to enter utility holes underground (Confined spaces) and the Utilities tunnels.
• Potential to work in overhead environments on Ladders, scaffolding, Boom lift or scissor lifts.