Job Title: Office Manager
Reports To: Director, Technical Operations
FLSA: Non – Exempt
Rate of Pay: $20.00 to $26.00 per hour
The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative functions and activities of the office and provide administrative support to the Sr. Leadership team, and also support the Accounting Department in processing vendor invoices in asset management system (Maximo) and vendor payments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Organize programs, events, meetings, or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, hotel accommodations, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budgets.
- Manages the Charity/donation planning and execution.
- Leads the planning and execution of two annual company gatherings (Summer Picnic & Winter Awards Banquet).
- Ordering of company apparel
- Performs or facilitates maintenance of office equipment in several locations including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies in several locations; orders new supplies as needed.
- Manages coordination of services from the Landlord’s property manager for the main office.
- Manages and tracks the assignment of access cards for the main office.
- Handles the request for Kodak security passes for visitor access to Eastman Business Park.
- Manages cleaning service for the main office.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Manages bi-annual renewal of City of Rochester Operating licenses.
- Support and back up monthly accrual calculation for utilities and invoicing/receiving.
- Backup accounts payable support (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains).
- Share management of A/P e-mail box and US mail invoices, matching receiving paperwork to invoices with the Accounting Assistant.
- Work with suppliers and vendors to get correct invoices.
- Input 30% of invoices into asset management system (Maximo).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
- Experience with AP processes preferred.
- Must be a Notary.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times