Summary: Responsible for the following duties as it relates to the execution of all maintenance actions related to Red-Rochester, LLC Assets utilized in the service of the Eastman Business Park.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Clear and Consistent Communication relating to the current status, performance and needs of your position with RED-Rochester maintenance manager, team supervisors, team maintenance planners and maintenance staff. Ensure all RED-Rochester customer communicated concerns are immediately communicated and appropriately responded to.
- Become a CMMS (MAXIMO) champion, able to utilize and train peers or associated field personnel in the consistent use of MAXIMO for every aspect of maintenance. MAXIMO areas of responsibilities,
- Asset Database management – migrate the existing database to follow standards as laid out by the Maintenance Manager. Additions of missing existing equipment and of new asset equipment in accordance with those standards.
- People Database management- ensuring existing employees are properly team, trade and financially assigned within the MAXIMO CMMS system.
- Field Dispatching of scheduled work orders to ensure every maintenance worker has the ability to log status and results as work is accomplished.
- Other CMMS (MAXIMO) duties as assigned:
- Repair Part Inventory Management
- Purchase Requisition (material ordering) data entry for the Maintenance Manager or the Operations teams to extend to logging packing slips and providing delivery status to those who may need it.
- Work Order generation, (logging a known issue) if needed.
- Other MAXIMO KPI reporting, as assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
- Physical Inventory Management to include order placing, order tracking, delivery and invoice approvals.
- Repair Material Inventory (Asset logged in Maximo)
- Consumable Materials Inventory (Off books inventories, filters, bolts, single use tools, etc.)
- Janitorial Inventory (for use with the cleaning staff)
- Other Administrative duties (included by not limited to) :
- Managing Shutdown Logging, Inventory and shared calendar for the Maintenance Department.
- Managing and updated the Master Calendar (Microsoft Project®) Gant chart. Holds long-term scheduling of Overhauls, Inspections & Large Projects.
- Disposal of un-needed paper records.
- Assist with converting our technical library to an electronic version.
- Progress to having the ability to support or stand in for absent Maintenance Planners.
- Request and provide temporary EBP badging and escort for Visitors or Vendors as needed for the Maintenance Department.
- Understand and always complete your duties in with a Safety Mindset.
Equipment Competencies, but not limited to:
- General understanding of large utility based mechanical equipment, their purpose and function.
Soft skills Competencies:
- Excellent and Clear Communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Ability to follow procedures, work instructions and safety/environmental regulations.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- General Computer Application Experience: Microsoft Office 2011® or greater, Microsoft Project®, Microsoft Visio®, Google® Office or comparable, Adobe Acrobat® and/or others.
- 1 Year – CMMS Software experience (SAP®, ORICLE®, or preferred MAXIMO®)
- 2 Years’ experience working in a service, construction or utility large team coordination environment
- Must obtain OSHA 10hr certification within 3 months.
- Must have an unencumbered valid NYS drivers’ license.
- Both office and Power Plant / Industrial environment.
- Incumbent will be required to travel between various buildings and work in plant environment where there is moderate noise levels and other safety concerns. Employee would be expected to wear appropriate safety gear for each location.
- While performing duties of job, incumbent is occasionally required to bend, walk, or carry equipment. Employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. This position requires a rotating shift schedule.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and willingness to use a company or personal car to travel about Eastman Business Park which covers approximately 5 square miles.